Glutamine is an important amino acid that forms over 50% of the body’s amino reserves. It is an important component and building block of protein as well as playing a critical role in improving health and the functionality of the immune system. Furthermore, glutamine plays a vital role in improving intestinal health.
However, its most important function is in muscular development and recovery.
Athletes all around the world ensure that glutamine is one of their staple supplement requirements when it comes to ensuring they build muscle after hard training sessions or maintain muscle while trying to shred down.
According to research and study glutamine has been shown to:
- Greatly reduce the fatigue experienced during and after intense training sessions.
- Notably decrease the onset and experience of muscle soreness as a result of harsh workouts.
- Increase muscular recovery capabilities.
- Help with muscle and strength gains.
- Take 1-2 heaped scoops in 200ml of water
- Take multiple times daily